If you’ve been wondering how to connect your Canon Ts3322 printer to WiFi, you’re at the right place.
In this day and age, it’s hard to imagine living without a wireless connection. We rely on wireless networks for everything from working from home to streaming movies and music.
And, of course, if you want to print something, you need to connect your printer to the network.
This article will direct you to connect your Canon TS3322 printer to your wireless network in 10 easy steps.
How To Connect Canon Ts3322 Printer To WiFi
To connect the Canon Ts3322 printer, follow the following steps:
- First, make sure that your Canon TS3322 printer is turned on and connected to your computer. You will see a zero reading on the display screen.
- Press and hold the smartphone icon in the wireless section for three seconds. Upon doing so, you can see the screen starts to flash, entering into the setup mode.
- Next, go to your Android device or iOS and download the Canon Print App. For the Windows/ Mac OS, you’ll have to download the Canon Driver software.
- Switch on the WiFi icon, and in the settings, you should look for the WiFi name of your Canon printer. Look for a network called “Canon…TS3322.” This is the printer’s wireless network; click on that.
- Now, it is connected to the printer’s network, and it doesn’t ask for any password.
- Go to the Canon print app and click OK. Just open it and when it says “do you want to search for the available printers,” click on yes.
- Now you can see it says “select the wireless router,” and you have to select the router you want to connect your printer. Therefore, click on that, enter the password, and press OK.
- After that, it says, “the setting information has been sent.”Immediately after, you’ll see the message, “do you want to connect your smartphone to the same wireless router as the printer.” Select “yes.”
- In a few seconds, your printer will connect. You’re all set! Your TS3322 printer is now successfully connected to your Wireless network and set up. The printer’s name is displayed at the bottom, “TS3322 series printer,” on the app.
- Now you can choose any photo you want to print and try it out.
What You Need To Know Before You Connect Your Canon TS 3322 Printer
Canon TS 3322 are some of the most popular printers. They are known for their quality and affordability. However, there are a few things you need to know before connecting your TS3322 printer.
First, make sure that your PC is running one of the following operating systems:
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 7 SPI
- macOS High Sierra v10.13
- macOS Sierra v10.12
- macOS X El Capitan v10.11
- macOS X El Capitan v10.10.5
Canon TS3322 printers only work with these versions. If your PC is running on an earlier version of Windows, you will need to upgrade to use the printer.
- Next, you must enable Easy Wireless Connect on your printer before connecting to Android, iOS, Mac, or Windows devices.
- On the printer, press and hold the Direct button; release the button when the Direct icon flashes. Ensure the Network status icon flashes.
- Connect your PC or mobile devices to the internet.
- Next, you need to download the latest version of the printer driver from the Canon website. You can visit the official website to check the date last updated.
The drivers are what allow the printer to communicate with your computer. Once you have downloaded the driver, install it on your computer. Follow the procedure in the next section.
- The photo print speed is calculated using the default option of ISO/JIS-SCID N2 on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II. It does not include data processing time on the host computer.
- Copy speed varies based on document complexity, copy mode, page coverage, paper type, and other factors and does not include warm-up time. For more information, visit usa.canon.com.
Connecting Your Pixma Ts3320 Ts3322 Printer To A Windows Computer
You can connect your Pixma Ts3320 Ts3322 printers to a PC by following these simple steps.
1. Preparing the printer for connection
- First, prepare the printer for connection and ensure your wireless router is turned on and properly set up.
- You should press and hold the direct button on the printer panel for 3 seconds.
- Only release the button when the direct icon flashes; the printer preparation is complete.
2. Downloading the software for the wireless setup
- Open your web browser and go to ij.start.cannon, which will take you to the printer’s administration panel. Download the software by clicking on Canon Printer Drivers. You’ll have to select the Canon Printer Set up at the top of the list.
- Next, please enter your product name in the search bar; in this case, it’s Ts3322.
- Go to click download; the download will start. It may take a few minutes to finish the download.
- Open the downloaded file to get started.
3. Installing the printer’s software
Click Start set up.
- Review the information on this window, and click “Next”; the program will look for the latest drivers and updates. The process may take a few minutes.
- Read the license agreement and if you agree to the terms, click “Yes .”If you click “No,” the software will not install.
- On the “for services related to the canon product” screen, review the information and choose between “Do not agree” or “Agree .”Again, if you do not agree, an additional message will appear.
- Click OK to continue. You should note that the printer can be used regardless of your selection.
- Confirm that your printer and wireless router appear; click yes to complete the installation when this screen appears.
- Once the connection is completed, click “Next .”The driver will now be installed and may take a few minutes.
- The cableless setup is now complete. If you’d like to make a test print, click “test print” and follow any on-screen instructions.
- You can opt to visit the 2022 canon u.s.a inc website to download additional apps. You’ll also get more printing instructions and information about the functions and services available for your Pixma printer.
- The software installation window will close, and a new window will open.
- You’ve successfully connected your Pixma Ts3322 printer to your Windows PC! You can now start printing.
Printing From Your Smartphone Or Tablet
Wireless printing from your smartphone or tablet is one of the printer’s handiest features. The ts3322 printer is great if you want to print wirelessly from your smartphone or tablet.
With this printer, you can easily start printing documents and photos without connecting your devices to a computer.
The ts3322 printer also has an automatic document feeder, allowing the printing of multiple pages easily.
To start wireless printing from your smartphone or tablet, simply connect to the same wireless network as your printer.
You’ll have to download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app on your mobile device and follow the steps above.
You can then open the document or photo you wish to print and select your printer. The document or photo will be sent to the printer for direct printing. You can even print from several devices at the same time!
Troubleshooting Tips If Your TS3322 Printer Is Not Connecting To Wireless Network
If you are having problems connecting your TS3322 printer, there are a few troubleshooting tips that you can try.
- First, ensure that your printer is turned on and connected to the same Wireless network as your PC. If it is not, connect it to the network and try again. If your printer is not appearing on your PC, you may need to reinstall the printer driver.
- If the printer cannot connect to the network, there may be a problem with your router or the network itself. In this case, you will need to troubleshoot the network’s connection and look for the network information.
- If you are still having problems connecting your printer, you can try changing the channel on your router. To do this, open your router’s settings and change the channel to one that is not being used.
- You can also try disabling your firewall or antivirus. If you are still having problems, you may need to contact Canon professional services. You could also look up the 2022 Canon u.s.a inc. or the Canon community for helpful support.
If you were looking for an easy guide on how to connect your Canon Ts3322 printer to your WiFi, you came to the right place. This article provided a step-by-step guide on doing just that without needing a USB cable.
If you struggle to connect your printer, this article will be helpful. Please provide your comments below if you have any questions, and please rate this article.