- Overwhelmingly successful Inaugural Cloud Awards in 2010 instantly became one of the most coveted recognition events in industry. 2011’s Awards are going to be even bigger!
- The inaugural UP 2010 Cloud Awards attracted over 7,500 virtual delegates.
- It's free to nominate, so you can be sure to enjoy a significant rise in profile awareness to your company, solution and / or offering.
- All entries will receive promotion of their products/services on the UP 2011 website as well as on social channels including Twitter.
- Finalists will have an opportunity to further promote their technology live at the December 5-6 2011 event.
- Winners in each category will receive complimentary Gold sponsorship packages to Cloud Slam 2012, a value of approximately $30,000, offering a tremendous opportunity to further promote their offerings.
- The winners in each category will receive a trophy from PwC at the live event and can promote their award on their website and in collateral materials.
- UP 2011 will disseminate information about the Award, arrangements, nomination entries, finalists, and the overall winners and other details related to the award.
2010 Finalists Table
|Most Innovative||Most Promising||Efficiency||Fastest Growing|
|BeyondCore||Backupify||Amazon Web Services||Freedom OSS|
2010 Cloud Award winners
|Category Description||Audience Choice Award||Judge's Choice Award|
|Fastest Growing Cloud Provider Award||Marketo||ServiceMesh|
|Efficiency in Technology Award||Amazon Web Services||Amazon Web Services|
|Most Promising Cloud Provider Award||CloudSwitch||StorSimple|
|Overall Most Innovative Cloud Provider Award||Pareto Networks and Salesforce.com (tie)||BeyondCore|
Last Years Judges
Kerry Bailey, SVP Strategy & Chief Marketing Officer - Verizon
Dave Bartoletti, Expert Analyst - Taneja Group
Vinod Baya, Center for Technology and Innovation Director - PwC
Peter Bell, General Partner - Highland Capital Partners
Jay Noble, Director of Cloud Computing-Americas - CSC
Robert Duffner, Director-PM for Windows Azure - Microsoft
Jay Fry, VP Marketing-Cloud Computing - CA Technologies
Nitin Narkhede, GM-Technology Strategy & Innovation - Wipro
Avery Lyford, Partner - Blueprint Growth Partners
Mark Smith, CEO and EVP Research - Ventana Research
Glenn Solomon, Partner - GGV Capital
Burt Kaliski, Senior Director, EMC Innovation Network and Founding Scientist, RSA Laboratories