UP generates new business opportunities for exhibitors every year.
Exhibiting at trade conferences generates more sales leads than any other sales or marketing tool available today. Exhibiting helps you to close sales effectively, help maximise your future pipeline and speed up the sales process. Even in the Internet age, when information is easier to come by, you’re more likely to secure a deal face-to-face at an exhibition.
When times are tough, exhibitions work harder for your marketing budget than any other media. Only at an exhibition can you generate direct sales while simultaneously enhancing your brand image, launching new products, researching your market, building your prospect databases AND maintaining relationships with your existing customers.
Some organisations often overlook many of the ways exhibiting at an event can help their business, so here are a few key reasons why exhibiting at UP’12 will benefit your company.
1. Lead Generation
UP’12 puts you and your company in front of high quality, cloud centric business decision makers.
We expect around 500+ high calibre, senior level business decision maker attendees under one roof and looking for the best cloud solutions for their business!
With the quality and number of visitors in attendance, exhibiting at UP’12 gives you brand exposure to the sort of people who will actually buy your products and / or services. Being in the same room as your competitors only increases brand awareness if your customers are there to see you.
As the worlds largest gathering of cloud suppliers and buyers for the market, this is also a great opportunity to network with your peers, discuss ideas with them and help formulate your cloud strategy.
4. Meet customers / Prospects
It is the ideal opportunity to keep in touch with customers, clients, prospects, and introduce them to the team, demonstrate new products or services and make sure, at this particularly challenging time, that you do everything you can to keep them happy.
5. Position your company as a ’thought leader'.
The UP’12 thought leadership presentation programme is widely regarded as the leading cloud educational forum in in the world. By exhibiting you qualify for priority selection in the seminar program allowing your company to be seen as though leaders by the market, building confidence in your brand and increasing your chances of winning business.
6. Gain Real Time market reaction to your products.
UP’12 is the ideal venue to get market feedback on new or existing products or services and can be used as a core piece of face to face market research.
Exhibit at UP’12 and:
- Raise your profile and become an recognized face / name in Cloud space
- Showcase you latest Cloud offerings
- Compare and discuss core cloud issues
- Develop and share ideas, innovation and knowledge on Cloud Computing best practices
- Meet like minded cloud professionals and make new business contacts
- Meet new companies and people in cloud space and build mutually beneficial business relationships
- Establish Strategic Alliances and Synergies
- Expand your markets by identifying new potential customers, suppliers and partners
- Explore Cloud Computing development initiatives and access case studies / research into next generation of Cloud Computing