Why Attend?UP is getting better with the time, evolving and expanding. Like previous years, UP 2014 will continue to deliver the same great content for business and tech people, but will also focus on the dramatic changes happening in cloud computing and healthcare, big data, business intelligence and much more, and how the cloud is central to innovation in all areas.
Business environment and technology is ever changing. Is your cloud strategy and value proposition on par with global industry leaders? What are the top companies leading mobile, cloud, and big data trends doing right? Find out at this year’s Cloud Slam and connect with cloud and business specialists that can help you fine tune your integrated cloud strategy.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
- Connect and network with buyers, vendors, analysts and developers
- Explore the ROI potential of true cloud deployment and adoption
- Experience successful cloud migrations and integrations
- Identify the key trends transforming and driving cloud and big data
- Get up to speed on cloud technology without being an engineer
- Align your cloud strategy with overall business goals
- Improve your ability to manage multiple vendors across multiple clouds
MORE TOPICS. MORE SPEAKERS. MORE CHOICE.
UP has recruited the best keynote speakers, panelists, and interactive workshops to provide insight, results, and key takeaways including:
- Cloud Advocacy and Assurance
- Governance, Security and Compliance
- Cloud Implementation and Management - Getting More Agile
- Using Cloud to Optimize of TCO, ROI and Overall Efficiency
- Buying and Selling Cloud for Faster Growth and Higher Profitability
- Business Continuity and Resiliency
- What's Ahead? Cloud Forecast for 2014 - 2017.