Panel Discussion: PaaS 2.0 - Next Generation Cloud Platforms
With so many cloud platforms on the market, there are still questions and issues that enterprises would like to address:
- Standardization Trends and Experiences
- Adoption and Integration into Business Process
- Public, Private or Hybrid deployments
- Resource Planning, Chargeback and Billing Models
- Cloud Application Marketplaces
- Application Scalability and Portability
- Interoperability across various cloud platforms and language agnostic solutions
- Multitenancy and Performance Metrics
- Rob Craft, Senior Director of Cloud Strategy at Microsoft
- Adam Seligman, VP of Salesforce
- Christine Dover, Research Director at IDC
- Solomon Hykes, CEO of DotCloud
- Khazret Sapenov, CTO of Cloudcor (Moderator)
- by Khazret Sapenov , CTO of Cloudcor
A 20-year veteran of ICT, Khazret Sapenov is chairman and chief technology officer of Cloudcor, which serves hundreds of enterprise clients and works closely with a set of managed partners and independent software vendors. In this role, Sapenov is responsible for leading Cloudcor's overall strategy and technology direction across the United States and Canada, including employees in IT, partner, marketing, operations and vertical industry teams.
Sapenov serves as advisor and technology editor to a number of publishing houses and had been featured in global printed editions such as Bloomberg Businessweek, Forbes, PMI Network Magazine, PCWeek, Open Systems, PCWorld, CIO Magazine.
Sapenov previously served as the corporate director of research and development at Enomaly, where he was responsible for growing the company virtualization solutions business, including development and service delivery.
Prior to working with Enomaly, Sapenov held the positions in technology solutions development in various Fortune 500 companies. In that role he was responsible for global network, data centers, information security, core IT services and enterprise line-of-business applications.
Cloudcor organizations under Sapenov's leadership have developed into one market leaders and gained wide recognition as thought leader in cloud computing. Before Cloudcor, he was at corporate and academic research roles, covering oil and gas resources prospecting and development. Sapenov is a graduate of the University of Karaganda, where he received B. Sc. degree in Applied Mathematics.