The 2012 UP-START Cloud Awards are now established in the cloud community as the de-facto recognition platform to cultivate the understanding, appreciation and advancement of the contribution of cloud computing to the business and technology community. Disruptive and next generation Cloud Computing companies, as well as innovative stealth mode / emerging solution providers, are invited to step up to the plate and showcase their capabilities to receive a coveted industry recognition, as well as a tangible prize. Anyone can nominate, no registration required, no fees to be paid.
First round is over.
See list of finalists at this link.
Please see below a Cloud Awards Final Round Daily Overview:
08:30am - 03:30pm - Registration in SSFCC Lobby.
08:30am - 04:00pm - Voting Stations Opened in Hyde Park Section of Exhibit Hall.
11:30am - 01:00pm - Elevator Pitch Fest in Hyde Park Section of Exhibit Hall.
04:00pm - 06:00pm - Voting Closed, Results Counted and Winners Announced in Baden Room.
- Best Cloud Partner Program 2012
- Best Cloud Developer Environment 2012
- Best Cloud Middleware 2012
- Best Mobile Solution 2012
- Best Hybrid Cloud Solution
- Best Cloud Consulting
- Best Data Center Infrastructure Management Solution 2012
- Best CRM Solution
- Best Cloud Hosting
- Best Cloud Automation Solution 2012
- Best Cloud BI/Analytics Solution 2012
- Best Cloud CMS 2012
- Best Cloud Database 2012
- Best Big Data Solution 2012
- Best Cloud Service Provider 2012
- Best Cloud Reseller 2012
- Cloud Software Defined Networking Solution 2012
- Best Cloud Hardware Vendor 2012 (CPU, SSD, RAM, Networking)
- Best Cloud System Integrator 2012
- Best Cloud Video Solution
- Best Cloud Chargeback/Billing Solution of 2012
- Best VDI solution 2012
- Best BYOD Solution 2012
- Best Cloud Storage Solution 2012
- Best Cloud Security Solution 2012
- Best Cloud Broker Service 2012
- Best Industry Application 2012
Winner Selection Process
The winner in each category is decided upon by global community of cloud experts by method of electronic voting in each category. The entry that gets most votes will be the winner in category.
Update: First round is used to select top 5 candidates to participate in the final and decisive round. Points collected in first round do not count towards final round. The entry that gets most votes in the final round will be the winner in category.
- Fill in the nomination form by 12.00pm ET, September 30, 2012
- Nominations will be reviewed and verified
- Qualifying Entries will be posted to voting platform
- Five finalists are chosen after poll is closed, on November 23, 2012.
- Finalists come to San Francisco on Dec 12 for final onsite voting to define a winner and collect their award.
The presence of all nominees at the UP-START 2012 Cloud Awards Finals is welcome.